This meeting is by webinar only.
Please register at this GoToWebinar Link.
All meetings are recorded and recordings are available on request.
9:00 – 9:15 Introductions, review agenda and minutes from previous meeting
- Revisions in the 2022 methodology and assumptions for modeling buildout in AURORA
- Discuss results from a limited set of scenarios that may further inform market risks
- Organized Market (one wheeling cost, one operating pool)
- Emissions Price
- Alternative Compliance
- No Gas Build Limits
- Increased Transmission
10:30 – 10:45 Break
- Review the methodology
- Find out what scenarios are of interest for price study
11:15 – 11:30 Market Information in the Adequacy Assessment
- Review how outputs from the market are currently used in GENESYS
11:30 – 11:45 GENESYS Hydro Operations Review Status
- Staff report on GENESYS hydro operations review progress
11:45 – 12:00 Topics for Upcoming Meetings and Conclusion
- SAAC meetings: October
- Draft Price Forecast and Avoided Market Emissions Rate Results
- Update on GENESYS