2021 Power Plan Specific Information
We will post work the GRAC has reviewed as part of developing the next power plan here and on the 2021 Power Plan Technical Page. Check recent meeting agendas for presentation material related to reference plants, etc...
See also presentations and related material shown at our monthly Council meetings.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion survey and additional follow up (04/2021)
- Updated WECC Wide Regional, State and Municipality Clean Energy Policies (06/2020)
Draft Generation Resource Reference Plants
- Draft natural gas reference plants, GC (01/2020)
- Draft conventional geothermal reference plant, GC (01/2020)
- Draft Pumped storage reference plant (12/2019)
- Onshore Wind Generation Reference Plant (11/2019)
- Solar, Battery Storage, and Solar + Battery Storage Reference Plants (10/2019)
Reference plant resource cost development (overnight capital, FOM, VOM)
Existing System Generating Resources
- Technical support workbook (07/22/2020)
- Briefing on methodology for quantifying the environmental costs and benefits of new resources for the 2021 Power Plan (09/2019)
Recent and Upcoming MeetingsSwipe left or right
The Generating Resources Advisory Committee (GRAC) was chartered to advise the Council regarding generating resource and technology alternatives having significance to the Power Plan. Activities of the Committee will include:
- Assisting in the identification of generating resources and technology alternatives having significance to the power plan
- Assisting in the identification of sources of technical, cost, environmental and other important information concerning significant generating resources and technology alternatives
- Reviewing the information and assumptions concerning generating resources and technology alternatives considered for the power plan
- Reviewing and interpreting the analyses concerning generating resources and technology alternatives undertaken for development of the power plan
The GRAC is chartered under the Federal Advisory Committee Act. Its members are appointed by the Council. Specific members can be solicited by the Council or membership can be voluntary in response to requests for membership. GRAC meetings are open to the public.