1:00pm - 4:00pm Pacific Time/2:00pm - 5:00pm Mountain
Webinar Only - see below
All Advisory Committee meetings are recorded. Recordings are available on request.
1:00 – 1:15 Introductions, approve minutes, and review agenda
1:15 – 2:30 Draft Results: Wholesale Power Price Forecast Baseline Scenario Wrap Up
- Review baseline price forecast results
- Review expanded avoided emissions rate results
- How do these results get used?
- What are the next steps?
2:30 – 3:30 Draft Redeveloped GENESYS Results - IF AVAILABLE
- Review methodology: External to the region loads, transmission, and capabilities
- Use Baseline Scenario WECC-Wide Resource Buildout external to region
- Initial results from 2022-2023 hydro year simulation
- Review: How might a run like this get used in the plan?
- Discuss sample outputs useful for SAAC validation
3:30 – 4:00 Topics for Upcoming Meetings and Conclusion
- SAAC meetings: December 9th and (TBA meetings in January and February)
- Adequacy results (ARMs and ASCCs)
- Price futures methodology change
- Continued discussion and results on scenarios
Please register for System Analysis Adv Comm - 11/30/2020 at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.